We have a few solutions for managing cable messes that we've tested and work well.
- Our top pick is our 1-to-4 Power Cord Splitter - 18 inches, or 3ft in white. Also, Cables 2 Go on Amazon: 18-inch; 3-foot; 6-foot
- Accell Powersquid – a surge protector and with 5 female power connections. It fits nicely in the desk.
- Outlet Saver Extension Cords - Single outlet male to female extension cords.
The idea with the 1-to-4 splitter is to put a surge protector at your wall outlet and then run a single, nice looking cord into the desk. It's also a nice low-cost way to clean up your cord mess and saves your desk space from a bulky surge protector.
Power Extension Cord
- Vintage Fabric Braided 12-foot by ArtifactDesign Chevron Black & White - Grounded
- 360 Electrical Habitat Braided Extension Cord 8-foot - Many Colors, 3 female ports, grounded
- USB 3.0 Hubs
- USB-C Hubs
- Thunderbolt Hub